The Quest for the Ultimate Build
Harley and Buell owners are typically Harley/Buell owners because the bikes offer a great, quality platform that anyone can start with and make it their own. With a large after-market parts collection available, the possibilities are infinite. But it is also that infinite combination that can make doing an engine build intimidating and confusing. How often have you heard stories of Harley/Buell owners, in the search of the ultimate street performance build, who end up with a less than desirable outcome, resulting in more time and money to further modify their build(s)?
Welcome to TheDynoRoom.com, a virtual lab to share, compare, and learn the best combinations of engine parts to achieve our performance goals. So tell us about your build, and join in the quest for the "Ultimate Build"!
What Can You Do On This Site?
- "Fill Up" your virtual Garage - Enter the details of the bikes you've owned and the builds you've completed with each, including the resulting Dyno runs, and see how your build stacks up.
- Search Harley engine builds and see their results.
- Compare build results on an equal playing field by comparing their TQ/CU IN and HP/CU IN ratios so see which combination creates the best torque and horsepower per cubic inch. How does yours stack up?
- EFI Maps - It's very costly to have a MAP generated. Post your MAP file with your build and share it with others.
- Share your build info and Dyno results with friends on Facebook, Twitter and others.
- This site is in Beta mode...that means it just started and may have some technical issues, and could use some functionality improvements. Please tell us about technical difficulties or give us suggestions here.
- Note you will have to register to view build details or create start filling your Garage.